Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all websites and supersede all previous terms. As of 11/11/2013.
Please Note: We will always try to be flexible and try to accommodate all requests.
- After acceptance of the final website design and content, You agree to pay make the payment for the website.
- For Website renewals (i.e. Year 2 onwards) payment, You will be notified upto 4 weeks before the website is due to expire. Please Note: Any delays in payment may lead to the website being suspended.
- Annual renewal Prices will remain fixed at the initial package price, for as long as the website design remains the same.
- Website discussions will be conducted in person, by phone and by email. Whichever is appropriate.
- Face to Face meetings and Home/Office visits are available - subject to distance and availability. Such visit will include the following:-
- An Overview of the website and our approach
- Discussion over Website Design - Colour Scheme, Layout
- Discussion over Website page content and number of pages
- Answers to queries and Recommendations
- Production of a draft layout and content based upon the discussions for inclusion into the website.
- Standard: Free email redirection from your domain to a nominated email address (e.g. hotmail, gmail, yahoo mail, etc...) or 500MB dedicated mailbox.
- One FREE .co.uk domain name supplied with every website, e.g. www.yourbusiness.co.uk
- You can use an existing website domain name, this just needs to be transferred to our control. We will advise on how to do this.
- Domains owned by us can be transferred to you for a £25 release fee.
- MINOR: Upto TWO MINOR content amendments allowed FREE during the current year. Minor classed as:
- requiring less than 15 minutes' labour.
- Maximum of 3 pages per change.
- No new pages.
- Further modifications charged at £15 per modification (same conditions as above).
- MAJOR: content changes (e.g. whole website price list changes) allowed FREE upon website renewal time.
- TOTAL REDESIGN: Redesign of site (e.g. logo change, colour scheme, etc...) incurs an additional Administration Fee, due to time & effort required - this varies on the level of change.
- Website hosting (webspace) limit of upto 100MB per website.
- For HTML websites, strict Page limits apply depending on the Package chosen. However, additional pages can be obtained for £20 per page.
- Available upon request - will be sent via email only.
- Prior to website going live - no fee payable.
- Once the website is live:
- you can request for the website to be cancelled at any time - no fee payable. No refunds are available.
- The website design remains my intellectual property and copyright.